Getting engaged is a special, unforgettable moment you get to celebrate with family and friends. Make a splash with your announcement with one of these fun ideas:
1. Custom Cartoons Feeling a little camera shy? Have a graphic designer create a custom cartoon to immortalize your special day.
2. Relationship Timeline Relive the most important milestones in your relationship leading up to your engagement by including dates and photos on your announcements or save the dates - from your first date to the date of your upcoming nuptials, include the dates that mean the most to you!
3. Throw a Party Customized napkins, wine bottle labels and more make an engagement party even more special and provide special keepsakes to commemorate your love.
4. Candid Moments If you're planning to pop the question, take the time to ask a friend or even hire a photographer to capture the moment and include those photos on your announcement.
5. Let Your Pets Say It For You Your fur babies are family so let them say it for you - signs like "my humans are getting married" are always adorable or if you have a very patient dog, try balancing the engagement ring on their nose for a photo.
6. Be Punny There are all sorts of play on words you can use while taking your engagement photos - tying the "knot" while holding a tied rope, "I picked You" while holding a basket of apples - the options are endless!
Need help with your engagement announcements and save the dates? Contact us to get started with one of our wedding experts today!