Gratitude is a key component for good business - not only does it make others feel good to know they're appreciated but it can be good for the person expressing gratitude as well. Here are some ways to express your gratitude for your customers and community:
1. Send Thank You notes Thank you notes are a simple but effective way to express gratitude after a sale. Handwritten notes are always best.
2. Offer discounts Offering a discount to a customer after their purchases is a great way to both express your gratitude around that purchase as well encourage repeat customers! It's a win-win for both you and the customer.
3. Donate Consider making a donation in a customers' name to a cause close to their heart as a way to thank a special customer.
4. Offer rewards If you don't have a rewards system already in place, consider starting one! Rewarding loyalty and repeat customers is a great way to show appreciation.
5. Acknowledge clients on social media A great way to show gratitude is by supporting your customers on social media - if they have a big event like a trade show or expo coming up, help support them by talking about it on your own social media.
There are lots of ways to express gratitude to your customers and these are just a few. Need more help deciding what to do to show your appreciation for your customer base? Reach out today.