In an ideal world, we would all have an unlimited budget with which to purchase every marketing product of our dreams. The reality is, however, that marketing budgets are finite and must be used efficiently. We've put together a list of what we consider the essential marketing pieces every business needs to help you get the most of your marketing dollars:
1. Business Cards A must have for any business, a unique business card is an efficient way to communicate the most important information about your brand using very little space. Business cards are affordable and can be easily jazzed up with foil, bold colors, images and more to make them unique to your brand.
2. Brochures or rack cards If you're looking for a quick way to get a lot of information about your brand, products, and services out to customers, look no further than brochures and rack cards. Both provide ample space to describe what your business offers and are easy to include with mailers, invoices, or in shopping bags at check out.
3. Letterhead In today’s digital age, high-quality letterhead can set your business apart from the rest. It's an affordable way to demonstrate a commitment to quality and can elevate any quote, invoice, or other correspondence you provide to a client from average to elite.
4. Banners A great way to communicate quickly from a distance, banners are an often underused marketing tool. Whether it’s your grand opening, a sale, or an announcement to be made, a banner can go a long way in communicating to people driving or walking by. Banners come in a variety of sizes and materials, so you're sure to find one that fits your needs.
5. Postcards We've said it before - direct mail is one of the most effective ways to market to millennials and other demographics. Don't sleep on postcards and other direct mailers. They could generate a lot more interest in your business than you know.